Monday, July 20, 2009

YOU CAN STILL KEEP YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION TO LOSE WEIGHT!

Did you keep your New Year's resolution to lose weight this year?

Read Kelly's story below and Check out http://www.cinchclub.com/ to see what the Cinch Plan has waiting for you. Try The Cinch® Plan for yourself! Clinically tested. Cinch is also specially formulated to help you break the diet cycle so you: Keep muscle you have. Burn fat you don’t need Lose inches you don’t want. Lose the pounds that are weighting you down The Cinch Inch Loss Plan includes great tasting products and full support, including a website with recipes, informative articles, and community message boards.

“I feel and look better. I'll be turning 40 in January, and I look better now than I did at 30” Kelly says. Kelly – 42 pounds lighter and feeling 10 years younger*. Kelly, an elementary school special education paraprofessional, is all too familiar with the so-called "diet cycle." "I just tried Atkins and lost 30 pounds," says the resident of Fryeburg, Maine. "But I gained it all right back once I started eating 'normal' food again

It was May, nearing the end of the school year, when her mother-in-law
introduced Kelly to the Cinch™ Inch Loss Plan from Shaklee. At first she was skeptical.

"I figured I would be hungry eating only two shakes as a replacement for breakfast and lunch, but I was quickly convinced that the protein in the Cinch™ products was enough to keep me feeling satisfied!"

Within a month, Kelly, 39, had lost 10 pounds. And now, six months into the plan, Kelly is 42 pounds and 14½ inches healthier!
"When I came back to school in the fall, everyone was struck by how great I looked. They asked if I had been climbing mountains all summer, I looked so healthy."

In fact, she had climbed a mountain. During a Cancer Foundation benefit in September, Kelly was part of a group that scaled Mt. Cranmore, "something I never would have been able to accomplish prior to my weight loss," she says.

The increased physical activity, along with more healthful nutritional choices, has paid many dividends for Kelly—and her family. A self-proclaimed "walking testimonial" for the Cinch™ Plan, Kelly quickly moved from Distributor to Director in her Shaklee business, and she now has 11 downlines.

"Cinch™ has easily been the biggest selling point of my business. And for me, it's easy to talk about when you've been there and done that."

Closer to home, Kelly has used her Cinch™ experience to educate her family about proper nutrition.

"I've assisted with the other teachers at the school, but it's been a good tool to use also with my daughter (Amanda, age 13) and teaching her about proper nutrition and diet." Unlike many weight management programs, Kelly says, "the Cinch™ Plan takes the guesswork out of what to eat; the choice has been made for you. With most diets, half the battle is being able to follow through. But Shaklee makes it much easier; it's all right there for you.

"I feel and look better. I'll be turning 40 in January, and I look better now than I did at 30. I think that pretty much sums it up."


Congratulations to you Kelly, for your fantastic success!



No comments:

Post a Comment